Friday, January 18, 2013

9 DAYS & COUNTING

So we're 9 days away from the big event!  Let me know if you're coming (be nice to get a general headcount). We've gotten a lot of support from the CT locals and even a gift card from a restaurant in New York!  That one will definitely be part of our silent auction.

I just realized I've been holding my breath since this thing started...lots of work but well worth it.  But the one who deserves the credit is my husband who, despite a personal setback, has not veered one second from trying his best to make this benefit concert as successful as possible.  His dedication and drive has been unbelievable.

Not sure if anyone has been viewing this site (hate to think I've been "talking" to myself), but I'd like to say thanks in advance for your support and sending out the word.  I'll be posting pictures soon, and of course many from the event.

Best...

No comments: